…Increase the bottom-line benefits of sustainable sourcing
…Build your company’s reputation as a socially responsible business
…Engage with people who are changing the world, one business at a time, one Sustainable Development Goal at a time
The Global Sourcing Council is an organization of business professionals, technologists, academics, and global citizens, who are working together to make businesses succeed through sensible, sustainable, and socially responsible sourcing practices.
We welcome both businesses and individuals to join our ranks and put their name amidst global leaders who are seeking-out and using sustainable practices that both benefit the world and their own bottom line.
85% of S&P 500 Companies publish sustainability reports.
55% of consumers are willing to pay more for products from socially responsible products.
Becoming a GSC corporate member is a wise choice for your business, as well as the right thing to do for our world. By becoming a corporate member of GSC, you will be able to:
- Optimize your procurement and sourcing processes with the latest sustainable practices & technologies
- Effectively demonstrate corporate citizenship and commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Develop and test new ideas and offerings for responsible products and services with other global sourcing professionals
- Gain access to summary level research data on sustainability trends and reports
- Increase global visibility of your responsible brand through multiple channels
GSC gears specialized sponsorship packages, based on your needs, level of interest, size, and desired benefits. We will gladly work with you to maximize benefits, aligned to your financial commitment. Start reaping the benefits of your business-smart, customer-visible social commitment today.
Your financial support of the GSC is tax deductible in accordance with applicable laws. The GSC is a non-profit organization that works to promote an understanding of roles and impacts of all stakeholders in global trade in goods and services. Through research, publications, and educational opportunities, GSC helps businesses to embrace the UN 17 SDGs. The GSC is registered with the IRS as a non-profit 501(c)(3) status.