The Global Sourcing Council pursues profit with purpose through sustainable and responsible sourcing.
From the GSC Team:
Over 20 years ago you saw the need to use market forces to protect forests and other natural resources. This concept is so relevant today when Amazon fires bring forests to the headlines of all global publications. Can you tell us about the inception of the Forest Trends? I was working at the MacArthur Foundation, […]
News and Articles
Join AEMI and Forest Trends for a high-level gathering of public, private, and philanthropic communities in forestry, carbon, ecological restoration, water resources management, and corporate sustainability.
Connect and network with leaders from corporations, local, state and federal agencies, regulators, consultants, providers, and users of offsets, policymakers, nonprofits and universities.
This working summit will advance natural infrastructure and tools that address climate change, including:
- Leveraging public, private, and philanthropic investments in natural infrastructure for disaster resilience
- Cross-boundary public and private investments for habitat, climate and water quality
- Adapting market tools and methodologies for supply chain management of impacts on climate, biodiversity, communities, and water.
- Market-based mechanisms and strategies
- Investment strategies with multiple benefits for climate, water, biodiversity, and communities