Share your project with us!
Registration & Submission
Eligibility: The GSC 3S Awards provide a level playing field for organizations to individuals and recognize their contributions towards 3S practices by celebrating their exceptional achievements on a international platform.
Applications for the 2016 GSC 3S Awards Now Accepted!
Complete the registration form below to receive your application package.
Deadline for application: Nov 28th, 2016, 5 pm EST.
1. Candidates must submit a 3 minute (maximum) video showcasing the 3S practices of their company or organization, alongside the application. Advertisments for your company are not eligible for submission.
2. You are encouraged to include subtitles for your video if the audio is unclear.
3. The video should be a maximum of 3 mins.
4. Videos must be submitted on You Tube and you are required to provide the link to the video together with the submitted application. NO video files will be accepted.
5. Videos must highlight the sourcing category award applied for by the Applicant. “Canned” videos or those that are self-laudatory, promotion driven, or otherwise do not focus on the 3S qualities of the project will negatively impact the assessment and may result in disqualification.
6. The application questions must be answered completely. Incomplete applications will not be eligible for the awards.
Deadline for submitting applications: November 28th, 2016
People Choice Award: Voting period – November 28th – December 19th, 2016.
Please note: ONLY winners will be notified on or around the week of January 2017, to allow ample time to make travel arrangements to NYC.
We look forward to publicly announcing the 2016 GSC 3S Awards winners at the United Nations Headquarters in NY in March 2017.
A boot camp for the winners will take place in conjunction with the awards ceremony.
Categories of the GSC 3S Awards:
Apply in one of the following four categories:
The award categories are based on MSCI’s Actionable Impact Themes around issues of basic needs, empowerment, climate change and natural capital. Companies will be recognized for moving the needle forward in each of these fields to drive action for the SDGs.
- 3S Award for Most Innovative Social Impact Enterprise – This award will recognize enterprises that leverage the use of technology to create innovative solutions to social and environmental problems
- 3S Award for Enterprise addressing Basic Needs – This award recognizes companies that are working to address issues related to basic needs within the global supply chain
- 3S Award for Enterprise addressing Empowerment – This award category recognizes companies addressing empowerment through their supply chain efforts in the fields of education, gender empowerment, industry infrastructure, inequality and economic growth
- 3S Award for Enterprise Addressing Climate Change and Natural Capital – This category recognizes those enterprises working to directly address climate change and natural capital issues through their supply chain
All nominees will also be eligible to win in the following category:
- 3S People’s Choice Award – This award is based on popular vote by the sourcing community. Videos from all categories will be up for voting and the most “liked” submission will be chosen for the award.
Please Note: Be sure your information is accurate and complete. Incomplete information may delay the processing of your application or may result in an automatic rejection.
We encourage you to connect with us via social media to get all the immediate updates and cross-promote news and materials:
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/GSC-3S-Awards-Sourcing-that-Empowers/259914160725515
• Twitter – https://twitter.com/3SAwards
• YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/user/3SAwards?feature=watch
If you have any questions please contact our team and we shall gladly answers all your questions and help with submission of the application.
Please direct all questions or concerns related to applications to: GSC 3S Awards Director, Gunjali Trikha: Gunjali.firstname.lastname@example.org