Home Delivery World Canada
September 16-17, 2013
The Hyatt Regency
Canada’s only event for the entire home delivery chain
Home Delivery World Canada will bring together Canada’s leading B2C retailers to discuss comprehensive supply chain management and its role in consumer experience. This is the only event dedicated specifically to the home delivery process, in its entirety, from initial customer engagement to final drop off at the home. It is about bridging the gap between order fulfillment and individual customer experience.
Operations and eCommerce executives from the biggest brands, including Hudson’s Bay Company, Express Scripts Canada, The Source and Frank & Oak, will present on best practices to maximize returns from direct-to-consumer business. Whether you are a traditional brick and mortar retailer entering the B2C market, or a new internet business, attending Home Delivery World Canada will give you the tools and ideas necessary to transform your company into a seasoned and successful multichannel brand.
Canada’s leading retailers will be there to discuss:
• How to adapt the home delivery service to your business
• How to recognize the evolving B2C delivery business model
• How to manage store replenishment and eCommerce order fulfillment
• How to identify successful supply chain strategies for the domestic Canadian market
• How to integrate a successful customer experience that operates parallel to your supply chain management
• How to uncover new technology which will help you implement a scalable warehouse management system
• How to gain insight into innovative flexible fulfillment techniques
• How to adapt your D2C strategy to the distinctive Canadian consumer
• How to acquire a better understanding of opportunities and challenges in global delivery network optimization
• How to network with the rapidly growing eCommerce sector
Discounts available for groups of 3 or more – for more information please contact Andrew Hoppe at Andrew.Hoppe@Terrapinn.com or +1 646 619 1798.