“Strategic Governance: The BPO Industry’s New Strategic Imperative” Presented by Mark W. Sickles
In this 59-minute webinar, Mark W. Sickles , advisor to boards and executives, President & CEO of The National Association of Corporate Directors – NJ Chapter, and the Strategic Governance Fellow at The Governance & Accountability Institute who authored Shareholder Value Assurance, The Mark W. Sickles Handbook for Well-Intended Boards & Directors, Strategic Governance, and is published by Directors Monthly, Directors & Boards, and Investor Relations Update shared his valuable insights on how Strategic Governance will enable BPO vendors and their clients to achieve the new standard for business excellence: Financial, environmental, and social sustainability.
- The meaning of governance, strategy, risk, culture, and corporate responsibility
- The synergistic relationship between financial, environmental and social sustainability
- Functional excellence for the sustainability profession
- How to build intelligent organizations in which ordinary people achieve extraordinary results
- Key questions to sustain industries and companies
Access the recording here: : http://tinyurl.com/6x36ys8