The 2014 World BPO/ITO Forum is themed “Re-Inventing Global Sourcing: Cloud, Mobile & Social”. Global thought-leaders will provide valuable insights and actionable best practices that will help solve your current business and technology challenges.
This year’s program is designed specifically to deliver valuable insights and best practices for driving innovation and growth with technology trends, such as cloud, mobility and social networks.
The session agenda, will initiate thought-sharing discussions surrounding the strategic and operational challenges that executives face in developing and/or managing a successful global sourcing arrangement.
The Global Sourcing Council is a proud partner of The World BPO/ITO Forum. At this valuable gathering, you will have the opportunity to listen and learn from these global leaders:
Keynote: Seeing Systems…The Key to Agility
Chief Operating Officer
TD Ameritrade Holding Corp.
Keynote: Strategic Partnerships for Value Creation
Group President – Global Business Services;
CIO, Proctor & Gamble
Additional Keynote Sessions:
Anil Bajpai, SVP and Global Head of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), iGate
Bask Iyer, CIO, Juniper Networks
In less than two days, you will
- Hear from an impressive faculty of global leaders providing actionable best practices
- Address the business and technology challenges you currently face
- Learn about successful BPO/ITO strategies as well as the latest Smartsourcing initiatives
- Gain inspiration and insight from the most influential companies
- Discuss the most pressing topics for today’s IT and business executives
- Extend your network for future collaborations or seek guidance from your peers
- Build valuable global relationships with the right partners
Submit Your Registration Request
We urge you to submit your registration request to join this exclusive and unique thought-sharing Forum taking place June 2-3, 2014 in New York City.
Additionally, there is a limited number of complimentary VIP conference passes available to qualified enterprise practitioners on a first come, first serve basis. To apply for a VIP pass, please register at www.worldbpoforum.com, by entering code: VIPGSC, and be sure to click “apply code”.
* PLEASE NOTE: All registrations are considered requests until they are reviewed and approved. Registration fees may apply based on registration category qualification.