The GSC Awards in Sustainable & Socially Responsible Sourcing, or GSC 3SAwards©, honor and empower those who embrace and implement the business principles of Sustainable & Socially Responsible Sourcing.
Laureates of the GSC 3SAwards© are rewarded with Awards that Empower, which consist of global publicity campaigns and participation in the worldclass business education programs, to allow winners to scale up their 3S initiatives and gain visibility in the outsourcing space. The top benefit guarantees winners participation in the GSC 3S Development Executive Boot Camp©.
This year GSC 3S Boot Camp© will take place in New York City from May 29 to June 3, 2014. Two representatives of each winning organization will participate in this executive development program covering current leadership development in sustainable and socially responsible global management, specifically supply-chain management. Participants will discuss business principles of sustainability and apply them to their own programs, as they will attend a series of executive skills-development workshops (click for PDF) run by world-class executive coaches and sustainability thought-leaders.
They will emphasize:
- Three Pillars of Sustainability
- Barriers & Solutions to Sustainability
- Influencing Skills
- Teamwork Simulation
- Open Communications
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Sustainability Projects for your organization
All participants will have an opportunity to practice newly acquired skills during the 1.5 day World BPO/ITO Forum, June 2-3, 2014, which is an integral part of the GSC 3S Boot Camp©.
GSC 3S Boot Camp© participants will also have an opportunity to complete the GSC 3S Certification© – Certification in Sustainable & Socially Responsible Sourcing.
The goal of the GSC 3S Boot Camp© is to:
- Review current developments in the business framework for sustainability and social responsibility;
- Enhance executive skills, such as communication, influencing, building business cases, to further develop and scale up winning programs in Sustainable & Socially Responsible Sourcing;
- Provide an opportunity for the winners to share their business practices, learn from and be inspired by others;
- Offer networking opportunities to connect with thought-leaders and like-minded professionals from around the world during the World BPO/ITO Forum (value of $2995);
- Provide visibility to the best examples of global 3S programs.
GSC 3S Boot Camp© has been developed in collaboration with the Global Sourcing Council, The California State University, Northridge Faculty and world-renown executive trainers.
For further information regarding registration of and attending the GSC 3S Boot Camp©, please contact the GSC 3S Boot Camp© Director, Dr. S. Jimmy Gandhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Wanda Lopuch at email@example.com.